All-Star 2012 London Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, who are the cheerleaders cheering at the other sports!? I'm watching basketball and saw a guy do a standing full during the timeout (he had a crazy pink and silver/chrome uniform on). Common, someone on these boards has to know about this!?
The majority are cheerleaders. Ascension Eagles IOC athletes doing basketball along with Surrey Starlets (as far as I've been told) then I know varsity sent some I think it was UCA members over who are also performing!

That awkward moment when I will be sat in the arena at Team and All Around finals in a team USA shirt with a team USA flag with a british accent...let's just say after following the USA athletes for a while now I am supporting them 100%..despite where I live haha.

it is more like what sport don't I want to watch...Swimming, indoor and outdoor volleyball, and of course gymnastics. Loving watching it with my CP...she likes the diving. Week two - less interest - not much of a track and field person.

Loved the swiming video!!! The biggest challenge is not seeing results on facebook before watching them.

That awkward moment when I will be sat in the arena at Team and All Around finals in a team USA shirt with a team USA flag with a british accent...let's just say after following the USA athletes for a while now I am supporting them 100%..despite where I live haha.
My boss is based out of Sydney Australia and I have visited there alot...so if not USA - I root for the green & gold. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oye, Oye, Oye

Wieber was 4th in the AA today and isn't able to compete for the gold but the 20 people who scored below her can. the 2 per country rule has got to go!
While I agree...at least the teams in gymnastics can compete 4 athletes in the preliminaries for those 2 spots. In other sports, like swimming, the Countries can only compete 2 athletes in the preliminaries. So 3rd fastest at US trials could be 3rd fastest in the World and not get to compete in the Olympics at all.

Just watched synchro diving. Way to go USA! Not sure if it was just me but didn't understand why china scored higher on the synchro score on pretty much every dive. Their 1st two dives weren't THAT together and they scored 9 s then another team would go and would be exactly together and score 8s. China did look very good just thought other teams were just as sync'd if not better and would score lower?

Very fun to watch though!

They were so funny!! I do the same thing during cheer routines, but probably not to that extent.
I thought they were so cute! Haha I do that when my sister goes on stage. I actually get so happy when she's on there- I cry EVERYTIME. Tears of joy of course:) I scream bloody murder for her. People probably think I'm crazy!

Wait. Im now watching gymnastics. Well it's swimming but it will be back. I'm confused (I always am for olympics) are Gabbie and Aly going to compete on everything or just floor?

Wait. Im now watching gymnastics. Well it's swimming but it will be back. I'm confused (I always am for olympics) are Gabbie and Aly going to compete on everything or just floor?

For qualification they competed on everything. Not sure about team finals but they both made the all around final.

Back