All-Star 2012 London Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What's going on? I'm stuck at work. Ran back to get an update, and they're currently 5th? :(
They've had a lot of mistakes. Pommel was awful. Orozco has been having a rough day overall. They just don't have the spark they did on qualifications day unfortunately, where as teams that didn't do too well on day 1 are not making mistakes (China, Japan, Ukraine, GB, Russia).

They've had a lot of mistakes. Pommel was awful. Orozco has been having a rough day overall. They just don't have the spark they did on qualifications day unfortunately, where as teams that did not do too well on day 1 are really picking up (China, Japan, Ukraine, GB, Russia).
Oh no! :( I was really hoping they could take gold this year. And I love John; hope his mom's hanging on! Any potential left to medal at all?

They've had a lot of mistakes. Pommel was awful. Orozco has been having a rough day overall. They just don't have the spark they did on qualifications day unfortunately, where as teams that did not do too well on day 1 are not making mistakes (China, Japan, Ukraine, GB, Russia).
what rotations have they done so far?

Oh no! :( I was really hoping they could take gold this year. And I love John; hope his mom's hanging on! Any potential left to medal at all?
Probably not honestly. China has the gold on lock, and Japan probably earned the silver at this point. GB, Russia and Ukraine are fighting for the Bronze.

Still drama on the mat......Japan is petitioning their last pommel routine. May adjust them into 3rd and bump Ukraine down out of the podium. We'll see. The judges are taking a long time debating.

Back