All-Star 2012 London Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The Canadian broadcaster interviewed Gaby Douglas and basically asked her how she felt that Jordyn didn't make it and Aly did. Gaby sort of stared at them and was like "ummm I'm sad for Jordyn and happy for myself and Aly". *face palm* great questions.

Gymnastics is the only olympic sport where U can place dead last in a semi final round and move on the finals........the rules have to be changed!!!!
Cheerleading too. International divisions at worlds have virtually the same rules. Top three from each country make it to finals.

How many rotations have they done? Just one ? Or more (I'm just tuning in on my phone at work...waaaaa I liked watching at home on a big screen better!)

How many rotations have they done? Just one ? Or more (I'm just tuning in on my phone at work...waaaaa I liked watching at home on a big screen better!)

They just finished the third rotation on rings. They have completed floor, pommel, and rings. Pommel was a disaster...

After 2 rotations, they were in 7th place if that tells you anything. The only good news is that a lot of mistakes are being made so if they can get it together, there is a glimmer of hope.

They just finished the third rotation on rings. They have completed floor, pommel, and rings. Pommel was a disaster...

After 2 rotations, they were in 7th place if that tells you anything. The only good news is that a lot of mistakes are being made so if they can get it together, there is a glimmer of hope.
Unfortunately it looks like its Russia's to lose.

Welp....for men's gymnastics, the US is out of medal contention unless they miraculously pull it together and start doing amazing. I'm rooting for team GB now to take bronze. China should take gold and Japan the silver if they keep performing as they have been all day.

Latest posts

Back