High School 2016-17 High School New Uniforms/ Trends

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Figured ya'll would like this:

The All New Digital Catalog from Varsity Spirit Fashion. Create your own custom Varsity Spirit Fashion Catalog in your school colors!

The all new Digital Catalog, now in your team colors!
This was really awesome! Brilliant really- made me completely re think what I'm buying next year and I'm TOTALY getting more, and we already get a lot through the brand.

Question: what do you guys think about wearing a cheer t-shirt and nike pros for football games? I feel like it will be fine considering a few reasons:
Our girls 1. Don't like cheering sideline anyways- aka they'll probably stunt/tumble the majority of the time anyway
2. Our uniforms are very tight !and short- can't afford new/more appropriate ones
3. May want to take more girls onto our team next year than we have uniforms (we only have 15 unis)
4. Were in Michigan so it would honestly only be a few games before we started wearing our warmups.

Just looking for some opinions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question: what do you guys think about wearing a cheer t-shirt and nike pros for football games? I feel like it will be fine considering a few reasons:
Our girls 1. Don't like cheering sideline anyways- aka they'll probably stunt/tumble the majority of the time anyway
2. Our uniforms are very tight !and short- can't afford new/more appropriate ones
3. May want to take more girls onto our team next year than we have uniforms (we only have 15 unis)
4. Were in Michigan so it would honestly only be a few games before we started wearing our warmups.

If the administration is fine with Nike Pros (otherwise I'd do Soffes). You could use CustomInk to design a shirt (I could do one for you w/ their design tool).

If the administration is fine with Nike Pros (otherwise I'd do Soffes). You could use CustomInk to design a shirt (I could do one for you w/ their design tool).

I am hoping you aren't meaning the knit soffes!

If Nike pros get ruled out (which they shouldn't if you have volleyball or track teams), then I would go with the Nike tempo-style shorts. It might be out of budget, but some uniform companies carry a similar style that you could get your school logo on.

We had some really cute camp wear that my cps wore for the first few games.

If Nike pros get ruled out (which they shouldn't if you have volleyball or track teams), then I would go with the Nike tempo-style shorts. It might be out of budget, but some uniform companies carry a similar style that you could get your school logo on.

Our administration doesn't even want Nike pros (or leggings of any length) on during practice. No way would they let them on the sideline.

The school might have a double standard about that. But maybe track shorts could work?

And I've been playing with the new Varsity catalog... take a look anyone: Palm Coast HS Pirates - Google Slides
Here's a preview if you don't feel like clicking.

Last edited:

I feel like that would be fine with a team tee shirt. I am a bigger fan of the Soffee short for the sideline though.

Those of you with white dry tech/flex fit/NOT poly uniforms... Are they a nightmare? They feel like a nightmare but I'm sooooooo tempted.

Thanks guys! We wear Nfinity spandex with our uniforms right now for comps so I just figured they'd wear those or Nikes but I can see how the admin/fans might not be comfortable with that-- def not a big deal to wear soffees!

Back