All-Star Cheer Hair Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You have to take them out early and give them some time to relax and drop. My cp has always slept in them as well but TwistedLady uses the hair bonnet to dry them fast. I love the way curlformers curl cp's hair but I think I am going to try the gel and hair bonnet trick next time we need curls so she doesn't need to sleep in them.
Is this a dumb question.. but whats a hair bonnet?

Bless her heart!! I felt awful for her! How did that even happen - her hair didn't look damaged. But her face was funny.....poor girl.

To me it looked like her hair was quite thin, and those curling irons heat to high degrees, so if she turned it up to a high temp. and she left it on her hair for a decent length could be why it happened...just a thought

i physically could never get my hair to do the poof when i was in allstars, even now i cant tease my hair, i just have too fine, and thin of hair to even bother.

For those of you who use curling irons or wands, how do you clean off the burnt off hair that sticks to it?

when my hair was long enough to curl i was really OCD about that, so i made sure wipe it of with a damp cloth after every use. But i guess it depends on how often you use it and which level of OCD you have. ;)

edit: totally though wondered how "often" to clean it. :p but a slightly damp cloth on a lukewarm iron worked for me. :)

Before_zps274f7888.jpg

This is with a Jose Eber curling wand.

I had the hair burning thing happen to me when the heating element in a curling iron shorted and never stopped heating.It got waaaay too hot and I didn't realize it.

Back