All-Star D2 Summit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 30, 2018
Is anyone else on pins and needles waiting for this block schedule to be released. Did they forget about us I thought for sure it would be yesterday, now it's already mid afternoon and still nothing.

Any guesses as to when it will get released? I keep refreshing all the sites looking.

I realize a block schedule is tentative, but tentative at least gives me some sort of idea. Maybe if all us D2 families sprinkle some pixie dust (what Disney told me when I had to call the other day) it will be released.....

Is anyone else on pins and needles waiting for this block schedule to be released. Did they forget about us I thought for sure it would be yesterday, now it's already mid afternoon and still nothing.

Any guesses as to when it will get released? I keep refreshing all the sites looking.

I realize a block schedule is tentative, but tentative at least gives me some sort of idea. Maybe if all us D2 families sprinkle some pixie dust (what Disney told me when I had to call the other day) it will be released.....

A part of me is slowly dying every day. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it like this every year for D2 summit? This is the 1st time our gym is going. I don't even want a detailed schedule (although that would be awesome) but just a rough idea tentative block schedule.

Is it like this every year for D2 summit? This is the 1st time our gym is going. I don't even want a detailed schedule (although that would be awesome) but just a rough idea tentative block schedule.

No, first year when it was in Tampa it was amazing! Last year, first year in disney it was OK. No clue what the heck happened this year

Are they freaking kidding me that no block schedule is out yet? :mad:

It's really frustrating. At least put up the block schedule. I'm not sure what is going on, but it makes me rethink participation in the future. We leave in a week. I realize that anything they put out right now is subject to change, but at least to give a guesstimation of time. Didn't worlds and D1 have theirs out 2wks ahead?

It's really frustrating. At least put up the block schedule. I'm not sure what is going on, but it makes me rethink participation in the future. We leave in a week. I realize that anything they put out right now is subject to change, but at least to give a guesstimation of time. Didn't worlds and D1 have theirs out 2wks ahead?

Last I heard it was coming out this coming Friday .. but who knows.

Back