All-Star D2 Summit

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They are totally not considering people purchasing plane tickets to depart. The prices are astronomically different from departing on Sunday evening late or Monday early .

I ended up booking my return flight, I was waiting but prices were jumping way too much for me.

All I can say is I'm super disappointed with Varsity. 88 percent of the bids went to Small divisions for D2 this year. Because we are the ONLY medium youth 3 to receive a bid in the country they lump us into the Small division knowing that we have to put up four to five times of the baskets and elites as our competition.
:mad:

Last edited:
All I can say is I'm super disappointed with Varsity. 88 percent of the bids went to Small divisions for D2 this year. Because we are the ONLY medium youth 3 to receive a bid in the country they lump us into the Small division knowing that we have to put up four to five times of the baskets and elites as our competition.
So, you'd rather compete against no one?
Also, how do you figure 4-5 times the amount of stunts? You're putting up 12-15?

We are medium youth 2, and it was a tough year for us against the smaller teams. I understand your disappointment. Thankful we have some competition in our proper division and level.

So, you'd rather compete against no one?
Also, how do you figure 4-5 times the amount of stunts? You're putting up 12-15?
1 to 2 elite and 1 to 2 basket is required for some of the teams that are on the list ..we have to put up 4 to 5 elites and 4 to 5 baskets.

1 to 2 elite and 1 to 2 basket is required for some of the teams that are on the list ..we have to put up 4 to 5 elites and 4 to 5 baskets.

I have seen A LOT of teams this year not putting up max stunts. I was always under the assumption that if you had 12 kids that meant 3 elite group for "max" scoring. Maybe the rules have changed or I don't understand it properly? I recall seeing a team with 14 kids with only TWO elite groups and then one other team with 11 with only ONE elite group and both scored well. The kids were all doing motions in a formation around the one group. It was bizarre.

Back