All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That one really was only an example. I don't care if it's just a fan stealing pics (to be honest, I've stolen pics off the internet before).....I just don't want to support someone that is fake. Takes pics, and claims them.

But so many of the people my CP follows, do have at least part of their name in the username......how can she tell if their real. I just don't want her sucked into anymore pointless drama like that fake suicide.

My CP has been through hell and back. Her father has pulled so much crap, she has trust issues now. She's a base (has been for 11 year) and will tell you she's a good and strong one......but she will also admit straight to your face she can't fly (not that she wants to) cause she can't trust others to catch her. Anyway, I just don't want her growing up not being able to trust at all.....she'll be a miserable person!!

Unfortunately, I don't know that she can ever protect herself from a fake online. My only advice to anyone, would be to not get emotionally invested in someone's fb, twitter, instagram ect. Enjoy it for what it is, but don't depend on it.

Unfortunately, I don't know that she can ever protect herself from a fake online. My only advice to anyone, would be to not get emotionally invested in someone's fb, twitter, instagram ect. Enjoy it for what it is, but don't depend on it.

You are soooooo right there. Unfortunatly, she's still young enough to want/need people to look up to. You and I both know that when we admire someone that is A) so much better than we are and B) has acheived all our goals, it's exciting when they notice you or talk to you.

I will give it a shot though.

Ok first of all, if my child were to be found to be texting someone saying they should kill themselves, I would have them institutionalized. There are things not right in your head if you do that. I can't understand that.

Also, if they wanted to pretend to be someone else, I'd take away their Internet and give them a Barbie.

Finally, yes my CP (7) has an iPad. She got it from her grandmother for Christmas. She does not have a clue about the Internet though, she uses it to play games and read. My 5yo has one too. I didn't buy them.. Can't afford it! But my mother can and it keeps them off mine so It works for me. They are years and years away from Internet (and phone) access.

You are soooooo right there. Unfortunatly, she's still young enough to want/need people to look up to. You and I both know that when we admire someone that is A) so much better than we are and B) has acheived all our goals, it's exciting when they notice you or talk to you.

Absolutely, and I think that's where a lot of kids get sucked in. They think they're talking to the real person, but they're not. Rule of thumb that I've found works...if their coach or parent is following/friends with them...there's a higher probability that they are legit.

By now, some of the more major players have a more 'certified' looking fan page or something, so it's easier to tell. If you're not sure, I'd always click through a couple of the person's names to see if anything odd jumps out at you. Usually if the pictures are super-filtered or have other graphics, it's a fake/fan page. I've noticed a lot more pages of the more popular cheerlebrities have started explicitly stating that they're not the real person, just a fan page, perhaps hoping they won't get shut down. PS my Eastern European ladies, there are a number of 'fan' pages coming from your neck of the woods. And they all spell 'fan' wrong..

Essentially.

And from what I gather, Nicolle/Fierce is suspected to be ZTA. If general board gauging is to be trusted. How they connect it, I don't know.

Does anyone know how Nicolle/Fierce connect with ZTA? I'd really like to know, because those twitters are just so different from what ZTA appeared to be here.

Found one. This girl claims to be on Cheer Sav S5 (my cp's team) and her name is Katie according to her multiple times on her twitter. There isn't one single Katie in the whole gym, especially not on S5. I guess I wouldn't be terribly upset, except for the fact that she curses worse than a sailor, and talks incessantly about drinking and partying and sex, and constantly put others down.

So what do I do to get a faker removed from twitter?

Her Instagram with matching pictures (except for any at all of her cheering or her 'team') :

profile_32913056_75sq_1350446926.jpg
katsahlbergxo

I'm katelyn
emoji-E011.png
Turn that blue button GREEN
emoji-E32B.png

Her twitter:

View conversation
Brunette Bombshell@ImABitchxo
@elenabroooke my team > yours pic.twitter.com/DDOdcicj

Hide photo

2:31 AM - 4 Jan 13 · Details
Flag media

Tweet text

Found one. This girl claims to be on Cheer Sav S5 (my cp's team) and her name is Katie according to her multiple times on her twitter. There isn't one single Katie in the whole gym, especially not on S5. I guess I wouldn't be terribly upset, except for the fact that she curses worse than a sailor, and talks incessantly about drinking and partying and sex, and constantly put others down.

So what do I do to get a faker removed from twitter?

Her Instagram with matching pictures (except for any at all of her cheering or her 'team')

And her description is "Keep it classy y'all"
Uhhmmm..... :confused:

Does anyone know how Nicolle/Fierce connect with ZTA? I'd really like to know, because those twitters are just so different from what ZTA appeared to be here.

I was wondering too!! I've been following her and nothing about cheer.

kristenthegreat have you ever considered psychology, criminal profiling, or anything of the sorts?
Oddly enough, I've always had an interest in forensic science. Most girls were reading books of the Twilight flavor as a middle to high schooler (if they were reading books at all!). My book consumption consisted of stuff across the board as well as a healthy dose of basic forensic science. Did you know that when you break a window, the force sends glass towards you, not away from the house. It's how you can tell if someone 'fakes' a robbery in order to cover up a murder or such.
She can read people very well. I'm guessing that will help her be a great actress.
Aw thanks :oops::D I've always been pretty good at reading people, and it's something I've just developed as I've gotten older. It's helpful for acting, coaching, customer service related stuff, etc. Nerd girls FTW!

i jusd found this:

Cheer is Everything@FierceSport
I feel bad for World Cup cheerleaders right now especially shooting stars and cosmic rays as they experience death at practice

does anyone know what this tweeter means? especially at part ... as they experience death at practice..... because it sounds creepy to me :confused:

Back