All-Star J5 Returning To Worlds Next Year?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not sure if you actually mean this or you're being sarcastic...since you didn't put an emote with it I'm going to hold off commenting until I figure out which one you meant.

Sorry, since it was indirectly in response to the parent suggesting that level one teams shouldn't be at the Summit, I thought it would be obviously sarcastic. Especially by using the word "deserve." My child has only ever attended the Summit as a j1 and they worked their tails off to get there. I dare to say they worked as hard as any other team...;)

Sorry, since it was indirectly in response to the parent suggesting that level one teams shouldn't be at the Summit, I thought it would be obviously sarcastic. Especially by using the word "deserve." My child has only ever attended the Summit as a j1 and they worked their tails off to get there. I dare to say they worked as hard as any other team...;)
So glad you cleared that up. I was very :eek: when I read your post.

Thank you for clarifying. It would have been really awkward if I hadn't asked first.

It was another parent who suggested they shouldn't be there! lol! She also suggested it be for only senior teams!

So take every level but leaving out 1? :rolleyes:
Yes, the reason why I said 2-5R, actually, I initially said 3-5R because at Level 1, there is an high chance that many of these athletes might be first timers in the sport and should develop more skills... I think that is why some athletes are not as excited about the Summit... Summit is not exclusive enough... ONLY difference Summit, not my words but eavesdropping on conversations that young people were having and NCA and Cheersport is needing a bid to go, but having every level and every division cuts down on exclusivity and even the prestige of the competition too...

Yes, the reason why I said 2-5R, actually, I initially said 3-5R because at Level 1, there is an high chance that many of these athletes might be first timers in the sport and should develop more skills... I think that is why some athletes are not as excited about the Summit... Summit is not exclusive enough... ONLY difference Summit, not my words but eavesdropping on conversations that young people were having and NCA and Cheersport is needing a bid to go, but having every level and every division cuts down on exclusivity and even the prestige of the competition too...
I know kids who have been on level one for 3+ years. Some people just can't move up levels but they still should be included!
But i do think it'd be nice to have it be just junior and senior teams.... but thats a whole other topic.

I see the perk in streamlining The Summit to include LVL 1-4; move R5 to World's, and make it only Junior's and Senior's. Not that I'd want to exclude Youth, Mini, or Tiny; but it would give those kids something to look forward to while also giving some needed attention and emphasis on junior level teams.

I have to call some people on the carpet for hypocrisy,,, why be upset that I chop off the level 1s when @amy1k, a whole Mini division were chopped off, hmm, many of these athletes been working for a good 3 years and just cannot seem to move up a division, not only that, Mini 3 have been totally wiped off the USASF scope, ashes to ashes, dust to dust, No memoriams, no time of moaning, just gone, goodbye! I don't recall anyone upset by leaving Minis out of Summit...

PS: Tbh, my daughter was on a dynamo Jr1 team her 1st year in the sport and I believe, would probably had been contenders at Summit, but I still believe that level 1s should stay home... Why get mad over that, but leave the Minis out...Whyyy?

Last edited:
Back