All-Star Jamfest Indy Updates - Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Please do not mention "Jammy". I did not see him all weekend & I was quite happy about it:D ...

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but I didn't really see Jammy in the junior and senior award ceremonies. Maybe they're realizing that Jammy is pretty creepy to anyone over the age of 11. Gives me hope.

Your
Right? Unity is SICK! I was talking to a Unity Mom while grabbing a few drinks Sunday night and she told me that 19/20 of the Unity team will be "Worlds Age" next year (I think they said the Fierce little Wu Girl was the young one). This team would dominate in Small Senior!
Your right! Most of the Unity and Black ICE girls will be Senior eligible next season. There should be some STRONG, Senior teams coming out of ICE next season!!!

Just a side note.

I thought I had seen everything that people put in their skirts. Phones, iPods, wallets, money. Yesterday, I saw an iPad down a guys pants.

I often need to stick things in my bra when I don't have pockets, but an iPad would be crazy awkward like that...

only dissapointment of the weekend ....never meeting up with SharkDad.
and actually realized after the fact that we were standing right in front of @ultimate rudags during junior 4 awards and we never said anything.

I think this video proves that the scoring was a little off. Green Bay and Cheer Extreme small sr have more difficullty and were cleaner than this routine, and in the largest division. That routine I believe was the second highest score in small sr coed day 1. The tumbling is amazing but the difficulty of the stunting is not there and it wasnt clean, and either was the pyramid. Compare that stunting to Green Bay and look at difficulty. Really that deserves a paid bid? Nobody is picking on that athletes on these teams, they worked their butts off, but Jamfest for their inconsistency in scoring.
You are correct when you state it could have been cleaner but as far as difficulty goes um can you please inform me of why five double ups in there routine isnt difficult becuase i cant remember ever seeing more than one in any other routine

I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but I didn't really see Jammy in the junior and senior award ceremonies. Maybe they're realizing that Jammy is pretty creepy to anyone over the age of 11. Gives me hope.
Or under 9. My CP hides from him.

Back