All-Star Jamfest Indy Updates - Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Green bay had several deductions day 1. Im pretty sure they had less or an equal amount of deductions day 2. SSX score was an 88 day 1 while green bay was a 91. Day 2 green scored a 91.85 and SSX scored 92.00. They only beat green bay by .15 which is not enough to move them to 1st. I thought ssx had it too, but give credit when its deserved.

Green bay is an amazing team. I think if you ask any of them if they had a better day, on dayone or day two the will say day one. Yet their score went up on day two compared to day one. Green bay is definitely a super strong team noone is picking on them but I know even they would have to be shocked their score went up day two. Not trying to say gbe didnt deserve great finish. Was just responding like many others who thought scoring was inconsistent for all teams.

ICE Lightning Day 1

I think this video proves that the scoring was a little off. Green Bay and Cheer Extreme small sr have more difficullty and were cleaner than this routine, and in the largest division. That routine I believe was the second highest score in small sr coed day 1. The tumbling is amazing but the difficulty of the stunting is not there and it wasnt clean, and either was the pyramid. Compare that stunting to Green Bay and look at difficulty. Really that deserves a paid bid? Nobody is picking on that athletes on these teams, they worked their butts off, but Jamfest for their inconsistency in scoring.

watching all of these videos reminds me how badly i wish jamfest would get new backdrops. they just look like they hung up trash bags. at least iron it or straighten it out. it also doesn't provide a good contrast and i feel like i am missing details in routines because of the background.

sorry, rant over. :D

watching all of these videos reminds me how badly i wish jamfest would get new backdrops. they just look like they hung up trash bags. at least iron it or straighten it out. it also doesn't provide a good contrast and i feel like i am missing details in routines because of the background.

sorry, rant over. :D
I agree. I liked the ones they had back in 08. The one with Jammy on like the white background thing with the star structure around it. I don't really know how to explain it, but I don't think they had it in all the Halls though. They should really invest in a better setup like they did for The Majors.

Yeah Unity <3 Since when does UA have a Small Junior 5 and Junior Coed 5?

UA Small Junior 5 is at the UA South Location. The team was put together right after the Holiday Season. We got Choreography last weekend and only had one week to prepare for Indy! I was very pleased with both performances given the circumstances. I was also very pleased with all of the support from the Illinois gyms (and others) by cheering on UA Jewels and the rest of the UA teams all day long

:jawdrop:

Right? Unity is SICK! I was talking to a Unity Mom while grabbing a few drinks Sunday night and she told me that 19/20 of the Unity team will be "Worlds Age" next year (I think they said the Fierce little Wu Girl was the young one). This team would dominate in Small Senior!

Back