All-Star Major Multi-location Gyms Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

eb48eec78c5f4dcd1037371fd099b2bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm super excited to see where this is! This could be great for the Bay Area.

Thank you! This gym is causing so much hype in Columbus. Is this a brand new gym location or replacing an existing gym in the area? The details about the coaching staff is also on everyone's minds .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I asked a similar question in a different thread, and he said that it is a brand new gym and facility. At this time, I don't believe the director has been announced but I think he said it would be sometime this week.

Thank you! This gym is causing so much hype in Columbus. Is this a brand new gym location or replacing an existing gym in the area? The details about the coaching staff is also on everyone's minds .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

This is a brand new gym location. (not a merger, acquisition, takeover, etc)

PCM is merging with Rebels Elite in SF. My friend who is an athlete there told me, and the owner posted about it on Instagram. Love love looove rebels elite and PCM is highly successful too so I'm very excited to see how this turns out.

Interested to see this play out. Wondering which ownership this will fall under....

How many of these new Rockstar gyms have been announced/purchased/started for the 2016-2017 season? Because the Wiki for 2015-2016 shows Rockstar only having 13 teams (none of which are specified by location) and I find that hard to believe when they now have eleven locations..

unless each team gets its own gym ;)

That number is just for the Greenville location.

Interested to see this play out. Wondering which ownership this will fall under....
Sorry if this is a stupid question...you mean like there are different owners of different PCM gyms? So, does that make a difference in quality or something?

Sorry if this has been discussed... CA Ventura is becoming CA Camarillo. Is this just moving or a gym acquisition? Anyone know why the reason for moving cities?

Sorry if this has been discussed... CA Ventura is becoming CA Camarillo. Is this just moving or a gym acquisition? Anyone know why the reason for moving cities?
I believe just moving. Saw that their lease was up, and it was an opportunity to expand. (anyone associated with CA feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!) kinda makes sense. their Ventura gym does look pretty small! apparently it was originally ca Camarillo, so they're just moving back! kinda cool

I believe just moving. Saw that their lease was up, and it was an opportunity to expand. (anyone associated with CA feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!) kinda makes sense. their Ventura gym does look pretty small! apparently it was originally ca Camarillo, so they're just moving back! kinda cool
How far away is Camarillo from Ventura?

I believe moving. Not too long ago (like 2011) CA Ventura was CA Camarillo. So my guess would be just moving.

@BlueCat I remember back when you guys were opening the Charlotte gym, you said a lot of the drive behind that opening was the level of competition in NC. Was that a big part of the decision to open in Ohio? At first I was a little confused, as I don't really think of Ohio as a huge competitive state, but then I think of the surrounding states and also plenty of Canadian gyms that bring teams down that way for competitions and it makes a lot of sense.

Side note. I had a small hope that this announcement would be you guys opening a gym in Canada. I love the gym I (am going back to) work for, but I would love that.

Back