All-Star Major Multi-location Gyms Discussion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry if this has been discussed... CA Ventura is becoming CA Camarillo. Is this just moving or a gym acquisition? Anyone know why the reason for moving cities?

Lease was up in Ventura, we are sharing a gymnastics gym until the new place is ready in Camarillo. Just a move, no acquisition. :)

98d01b7cb1af2461d6f0a4dd9a47077c.jpg

My gym posted this today... We're all pretty sure what it means!

ICE said they have a very exciting surprise, it's going to be announced at 2:00 pm tomorrow! I posted it here bc I think it's going to be another gym.. But you never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe they are merging with CEA? It's too early for me to be telling jokes.

Last edited:
However it is very close to a ton of other suburbs. And Barrington is one of the more rich suburbs.
I agree, and the schools in that area are pretty decent at cheer, I imagine they'll have some pretty good teams

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I agree, and the schools in that area are pretty decent at cheer, I imagine they'll have some pretty good teams

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
It'll be interesting since you cant compete for your school and all star in Illinois, but I don't see the gym opening there causing a huge upset within school cheer.

Supposedly the new ICE location in Barrington is a new gym for the current Northern ICE location that used to be Layton Athletics.

it is. its been confirmed. they are moving northern ice into Barrington under the ice name and now it will be under ice allstars, not a side branch of ice

Back