Tall flyers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

umm we have both on my team. I think as long as they are flexible and have pretty skills the height doesn't matter too much but it is true that with taller flyers-baskets have to be really high or else they look extremely low in comparison to the short flyers

A taller, FLEXIBLE flyer is beautiful, but if I were a base, I would prefer the shorter, smaller flyers.

My first top was a taller flyer, about 170cm (5'7") She had one of the nicest scales around. However when doing more advanced skills, reduced size helps a lot and being short makes a big difference.

i'm a tall flyer:) im the most flexible on my team and i dont fly (im on a level 3 team and have doubles from every body postion) i hate when short flyers are put up when they are not flexible!!!

I base a tall flyer! she's almost taller than me! she looks so elegant when she flips in the air, its great :)
So personally i like tall flyers better. i've based short flyers before and don't get me wrong i love them, but ts just something about the tall flyers that i love!

Smaller flyers are easier to base IMO, but last year I based this girl in baskets and she was probably about 5'8" and her kick single is FLAWLESS with her super-long legs.

Back