All-Star Worlds 2015 Weekend Highlights

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 28, 2010
Ok so ususally there is a 2015 Worlds pros/cons thread, but I figured there had been more than enough discussion of the "cons" (if you don't know what I'm talking about, just read all three days of the worlds threads) and I think it would be really great to end the season on a positive note!

My highlights:
1. Coed elite FINALLY winning!
2. Vizion 20/20 getting Silver, and their reaction!
3. ECE C5 getting gold, and watching the awards to see all of the teams run up to them!
4. Generals winning!
5. Senior elite and coed elite hitting zero!
6. Great whites in general!
7. Peach winning!!
8. BSB day 1
9. Spending the weekend on here with yall!
10. Watching teams that were just happy to make finals, get excited over their placements... it really reminds us to not take "only getting 3rd" at worlds for granted...some teams would KILL to globe!

What are you Worlds 2015 weekend highlights?! :)

STARS!

and medium coed always being the cutest division... between T&S/GT being co-champions at 2013(?) NCA and loving each other and then their tunnel at this years NCA for the SN division and this award ceremony. it's like they just know they're all amazing teams and anything can happen on any given sunday (monday) and they're genuinely happy for each other.

Shooting stars winning, coed elite finally winning, c5 winning, vizion placing 2nd, awards for medium coed, my team making finals, seeing lots of new teams place high and also win, everyone being so supportive on here when I was stuck home and stressing about my team. It was definitely my favorite worlds!

1. Coed Elite winning
2. Top three in IOC5 hitting perfect routines
3. C5 winning and the overall sportsmanship from medium coed
4. Everything PEACH!!
5. Delighted 2nd and 3rd for Vizion and top gun angels respectively
6. All the new winners and medalists.
7. Everyone who came off the mat and came out of worlds proud of themselves no matter the outcome
8. Last but not least my lovely fierce boarders for and entertainment filled weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely Stars!
And seeing a former team mate take the mat with TGLC and perform incredibly.
And having two British teams break into their respective top ten divisions in IOC5 and IO5 (even if they weren't from my gym, who sadly had a few mistakes)

Top moment: WCSS finally winning again and seeing all their reactions and during the interview right after they won the girl who got interviewed spun off of Tessa's interview in 2013 about putting on a production!
Close second: ECE C5 winning gold and representing for New England and seeing my old teammate win worlds!
Also great moments: Peach!!, Medium Coed awards and watching all the other teams so genuinely excited for their competitor, and coed elite winning!

Watching @quitthedrama's cp's hit a flawless routine.

Watching my carpool baby hit a flawless routine (SOT)

Watching one of cp16's two favorite teammates from last year's awards video from coed elite.

The picture of his other favorite teammate and his flyer [emoji22]

Meeting some awesome Fierceboarders.

And two words for probably my most favorite performance...

Wildcats. Finals. [emoji33]

Back