All-Star Worlds 2018 Favorite Moments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BiNQuVMnzUF

Someday, she will be a world champion ;) very cute

Our Legends coming in 4th in Canada and 9th in IOSC6 semis with only 6 athletes. Them performing between Cheetahs and TGLC and the crowd going NUTS for them.

Team Canada Coed Premier FINALLY hitting the podium at ICU, something 7 years in the making, and for some of our program coaches to be on there. One had been on Premier since ICU started and she finally got it!

All the athletes in our program being inspired by our Worlds athletes and crushing their practices this week in honour of them.

Reckless and SICk6 making one circle during awards

So many hit routines. Even the ones with deductions we're safe and clean. I don't mind having some deductions for tumbling, I hate when they happen because things collapse and everyone dies to the floor.

Special Abilities teams. Always.

Steel coming back out last night and crushing it!

Probably way more that I'm incapable of thinking of right now.

Thanks. Hoping the public pressure will push USASF and the other EPs to be transparent with scores.

Thank you! I know you only shared what was given to you by others, but I appreciate you stepping up! I understand CU not wanting to burn any bridges but I am glad you didn't care that USASF would stomp their feet and throw a hissy fit and posted anyway. We need transparency.

- Panthers breaking the curse.

- Cheetahs breaking the awards podium.

- Paris Cheer hitting a solid routine in Semis.

- The rewind feature (which is still available by the way, you can still watch the final 5-6 hours for each venue !).

- The scores sheets leaking even though they're not supposed to be public anymore.

1. No more curse! (but now what? :-p )
  2. Smoed back on top! (had a feeling this would be their year)
  3. Blackops going back to back!
  4. The success of the x-small divisions.
  5. Midnight getting 6th in LAG. I thought this was a strong showing for a first year team in a deep division
  6. OO5 winning gold!
  7. How many teams hit! In multiple divisions the top teams all hit 0. It was great to see it come down to who had the best routine and execution rather than who just got less deductions
  8. The Boards hilarious commentary on all things USASF. Though I guess we have to give them credit for no major safety issues :p

CJA Team Gunz (still emotional about this!!), OO5, TGLC (1st in my heart!), CJA BOMBSHELLS (you still KILLED it!!), Watching my bff's daughter (former Gunz nugget) killing it and thriving on Coed Elite!!!! Reckless Orby and Bobby!!!! just a fully emotional weekend.... NEXT UP SUMMIT.... with that said hey @ACEDAD (MVP) will be helping summit out with scores too???? :p

1. GCO Wildcats winning bronze in both ICU and USASF (IO6) just days apart. And them being third for a second year in a Row. (and beating Gymtyme for that! YOU GO GIRLS!!!)
2. Viqueens from Norway taking the silver in the same division. And team finland beating USA In All girl Premier at ICU. The nordics are coming!
3. So many of my favorite teams Winning or globing (Winning: SSX, SMOED, Reckless, Lady Jags, Miss silver, OO5 Globing: TGLC, Super Seniors and many more.)
4. Being able to afford the stream this year and staying up all night to watch cheer. tottaly worth the cheer hangover i have today after only getting like 5 hours this night and then i even went to sleep before the last three awards)
5. Being on here with you guys. i almost never post during reglars eason because i dont really know what to post but still love to be able to post here during worlds.

1. Shooting Stars killing it both days
2. Lady Jags winning
3. Cali Black Ops going back to back and being the first team to do so since Medium Coed became a thing (I think)
4. LADY BULLETS GLOBING!!! They've always been one of my favorites, but haven't been the same in recent years so happy to see them on the podium again
5. Orange hitting both days
6. This is a no brainer, but Panthers breaking the curse!!!

Back