All-Star Worlds 2018 Favorite Moments

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

*Curse: "Is this the Large Senior finals?" "New phone who dis?" (points to Coronado Room)
*The Davi tunnel
*Bacon
*Seeing so many FB kids globing
*The sportsmanship displayed this year
*The little pip on TGLC serving the crowd up front
*CSP shutting down Twitter anon
*SSX, GW, LS, LB, OO5, Claw6, Panthers, Cheetahs
*The girl from Blacklight lost control after announcements
*Pineapple girl who couldn't even
*Mostly being on here with all of you and virtually running from venue to venue

*Curse: "Is this the Large Senior finals?" "New phone who dis?" (points to Coronado Room)
*The Davi tunnel
*Bacon
*Seeing so many FB kids globing
*The sportsmanship displayed this year
*The little pip on TGLC serving the crowd up front
*CSP shutting down Twitter anon
*SSX, GW, LS, LB, OO5, Claw6, Panthers, Cheetahs
*The girl from Blacklight lost control after announcements
*Pineapple girl who couldn't even
*Mostly being on here with all of you and virtually running from venue to venue

There was a twitter anon issue? What happend? I'm not active in "cheer twitter"

There was a twitter anon issue? What happend? I'm not active in "cheer twitter"
An anon was trying to start something that involved CSP trying to get Cheetahs disqualified for having underage athletes.. and she was very quick to reply and debunk the rumor
*Please don't rate me as gossip - I am just answering the question

An anon was trying to start something that involved CSP trying to get Cheetahs disqualified for having underage athletes.. and she was very quick to reply and debunk the rumor
*Please don't rate me as gossip - I am just answering the question
Oh good lord. I think this sport was much more peaceful before cheer anons became a thing. I'm not even sure where to start with this. I guess with the fact that there is no way a team like Cheetahs would ever have an underage athlete?

One of my favorite pictures of the weekend.

Your Worlds Medalists in XSmall All Girl.

31697318_1747542355328312_6676805014167486464_n.jpg

Oh good lord. I think this sport was much more peaceful before cheer anons became a thing. I'm not even sure where to start with this. I guess with the fact that there is no way a team like Cheetahs would ever have an underage athlete?

Right before awards, and against our better judgement, we listened to the panicked kids on our team who said they “had already been disqualified” based on twitter. I sprinted across WWS to the scoring table to find out what was going on. They looked at me like I had 3 heads when I tried to tell them it was on twitter that a coach had successfully protested our results. Nothing about it was remotely true.

Today, I gathered enough courage to start reading through “fan’s” tweets. Oh my goodness - so much blatantly false information and outright venom about basically every successful team/program out there. My faith in humanity has taken a huge hit. I did appreciate CSP squashing the rumor as best she could.

I can’t emphasize this enough - the “main” programs - even rivals - get along surprisingly well. The coaches, owners, and athletes rarely have any issues. If they do, they are generally dealt with quickly and professionally. If you look hard enough, every program is going to have foolish athletes/parents/etc. that do something immature every now and then, but the VAST majority of the time, the teams take their wins and losses as well as you could expect.

The (seemingly) random accounts that “support” particular teams/program can be downright INSANE at times, however.

Last edited:
Right before awards, and against our better judgement, we listened to the panicked kids on our team who said they “had already been disqualified” based on twitter. I sprinted across WWS to the scoring table to find out what was going on. They looked at me like I had 3 heads when I tried to tell them it was on twitter that a coach had successfully protested our results. Nothing about it was remotely true.

Today, I gathered enough courage to start reading through “fan’s” tweets. Oh my goodness - so much blatantly false information and outright venom about basically every successful team/program out there. My faith in humanity has taken a huge hit. I did appreciate CSP squashing the rumor as best she could.

I can’t emphasize this enough - the “main” programs get along surprisingly well. The coaches, owners, and athletes rarely have any issues. If they do, they are generally dealt with quickly and professionally. If you look hard enough, every program is going to have foolish athletes/parents/etc. that do something immature every now and then, but the VAST majority of the time, the teams take their wins and losses as well as you could expect. The (seemingly) random accounts that “support” particular teams/program can be downright INSANE at times, however.
Given how busy all coaches were this worlds weekend.. she was pretty quick to reply and shut them down.

-Local gym in the Top 10 with their first every World's team (thanks to the new X-Small division)
-Panthers breaking the curse
- @Keep_Believing's daughter becoming a World Champ
-Seeing all of the pictures on social media and the smiles even if they didn't come in 1st
-BSB's comeback---even though they didn't globe
-So many international teams globing
-And all of y'all commenting and posting so I could catch up once we got back to town

Thank you!!! It was and still is surreal. Blacklight went from 7th to 3rd to 1st. Feels like a fairytale come true at Disney! :)

I can’t emphasize this enough - the “main” programs - even rivals - get along surprisingly well. The coaches, owners, and athletes rarely have any issues. If they do, they are generally dealt with quickly and professionally. If you look hard enough, every program is going to have foolish athletes/parents/etc. that do something immature every now and then, but the VAST majority of the time, the teams take their wins and losses as well as you could expect.

The (seemingly) random accounts that “support” particular teams/program can be downright INSANE at times, however.

I really don't think anyone is dumb enough to believe that any program would even think to risk Worlds like that.

Especially not you.

The line to defend you all would be out the door.

Also the anons have to REACH this year because NOTHING even remotely controversial happened.

They can't gossip about polite and gracious kids, dry mats, no curse, etc.

Back