All-Star Worlds Info Packet

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

And for the penalties for 'excessive celebration'.... it says 2, 4 or 6 points. Are they going to randomly decide that in the moment or are they going to say "such and such will cost you 2 points, yada yada will be 4, and acting like a lunatic will be 6"? This has no effect on me whatsoever, I'm just curious as to how that will play out.

Some of these are just ridiculous... "Athletes collapsing to the floor following a
performance when an injury does not seem
apparent." ....
Don't forget that if you collapse to the floor and can not remain standing, they will assume you are injured and treat you as such. Guys no tripping, rolling on the floor, hugging, high fiving, chest bumping, calling attention to yourselves, running a victory lap, smiling, walking, tumbling, stunting or cheering is allowed.

Don't forget that if you collapse to the floor and can not remain standing, they will assume you are injured and treat you as such. Guys no tripping, rolling on the floor, hugging, high fiving, chest bumping, calling attention to yourselves, running a victory lap, smiling, walking, tumbling, stunting or cheering is allowed.
I am not a worlds competitor but that's just crazy...

Just another note, I see this as being way too controversial. It just adds another subjective thing to the scoresheet. What one judge may see as practical another may see as excessive. Also, I could see teams being like 'well we got deducted points for such and such while craptastic did the same thing and didn't get penalized.' I just don't see this ending well.

And for the penalties for 'excessive celebration'.... it says 2, 4 or 6 points. Are they going to randomly decide that in the moment or are they going to say "such and such will cost you 2 points, yada yada will be 4, and acting like a lunatic will be 6"? This has no effect on me whatsoever, I'm just curious as to how that will play out.

Back