All-Star [1/25-1/26] Atc International Starz Bellevue, Wa 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just curious is it normal for HUGE comps (like the ones down south or in Cali) to run until 10:35pm?? I remember it going until almost 10 in years past but 10:30pm just seems superrrrr late to me.

And I'm excited that PCM is bringing at least one team. And all those small coed teams should be fun to watch!

Just curious is it normal for HUGE comps (like the ones down south or in Cali) to run until 10:35pm?? I remember it going until almost 10 in years past but 10:30pm just seems superrrrr late to me.

And I'm excited that PCM is bringing at least one team. And all those small coed teams should be fun to watch!
Kind of yes. There have been times where I haven't left the arena until 11/11:30, especially if an injury or other delay caused them to get behind

I predict Sunday is going to be a nightmare. My kid performs at like 8:30pm and 9pm on Saturday. Ugh.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
Even though it is going to make for a long day- I'm glad my cp's team won't go on until late afternoon- this way I can watch my son's soccer game in the am. It's tough when you have many kids that do many sports and you have to choose one over the other. Although during comp season I normally always choose cheer- nothing against the soccer- it's just my daughter would rather I do her hair and makeup vs my hubby LOL

Did they run on time last year? I seem to remember it feeling really late but let's be real, 10pm is late for me.

My daughter was on a j1 and j2 team last year. We were done early enough on Saturday to order pizza at the hotel and hang out for a long time. That's all I remember.

I remember as it went on later in the day the comp ran later and later- but I have a feeling with as late as the schedule is already running they will try their best to be on time (even more so than usual). All I know is that I will be bringing some snacks since I simply can't afford (nor eat) any of their food, and I am going to be there for a VERY long time.

Holy Late :eek: I compete at 9:20pm.. guess this is the first time i won't have to get up early for a competition:rolleyes:

The "Final Four" thing on the Sunday schedule still confuses me a bit.. its the final four level 5's for a FP bid, correct?

Holy Late :eek: I compete at 9:20pm.. guess this is the first time i won't have to get up early for a competition:rolleyes:

The "Final Four" thing on the Sunday schedule still confuses me a bit.. its the final four level 5's for a FP bid, correct?

The times have changed- you're a little earlier but not much ;) - finalized schedule is now up on the original link. As for the final 4 thing- it is for the top 4 worlds teams. They will compete one final time and the team with the highest score will get the paid bid then 2-4 will get the at large :)

Gotta say good luck to those five senior 2 teams competing AFTER 10:30pm :eek:. I sure hope they are running on time. I believe in that past they've stayed somewhat true to on schedule, the floor changes are what throws them off if anything.

So basically if you make the final 4, you know for sure you're getting a bid, it's just a battle for the paid? That's kinda cool but takes all the fun out of the awards reveal.

Where my cp's schedule is ideal for me ( I get to watch my son's soccer game) it's really rough for many of the teams. Bring snacks, stuff to keep them entertained and a blanket/pillow won't hurt ;)

Pretty cool having the current Level 6 World Champs at this comp! I haven't seen videos of all the teams but I'm going with Phoenix for the Paid or Viqueens

Back