All-Star [1/25-1/26] Atc International Starz Bellevue, Wa 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No clue. This is the first time my kid has shared awards with the big dogs, so I'm usually gone. Our only comp in CA was American Championship (?) two years ago. She was on Y2 and we were surely in Disneyland by the time the Worlds teams arrived. Assuming they are even a bid comp. Lol!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
Isn't there a Cali comp that does two performances on Sunday similar to how ATC did it? Or do they have the 5's compete on three days?

I think it would've been alot better if they hadn't had the teams there so late on Saturday. I'm sure there were quite a few crossovers from the level 4 teams that went at like 10pm so even tho the 5's went earlier in the day, they must've just been exhausted. Not a fan of how late it ran. I wonder if they'll explore another venue, cutting registrations, or maybe not changing out the floors multiple times in one day. They could've saved so much time if they hadn't had dance go at 2 separate times on Saturday.

I know that Diamonds doesn’t have any crossovers from Level 5 to Level 4, but it was still an incredibly long hard day for all the teams. I know that some of the teams do have crossovers so I'm sure those kids were dying by the end.

I’m sure that for the teams that did have crossovers, having their level 4’s going so late on Saturday and then competing on Sunday level 4 and then twice as a level 5 (and lets not begin to add in all of the warmup time) must have been beyond brutal. In my opinion they need to start running at least 2 floors so that this comp doesn’t run so late. I was there starting at 7:45AM for youth 2 and also have CP's on level 5 teams. Could be just me, but being there for over 14 hours seemed a bit much.

If they got rid of the individuals (or put them on Friday night like PacWest does) and set up a second floor for dance (like in the theatre?) or kept them all in the morning so there was only ONE floor change, I could see maybe how they could keep it in Bellevue.... if they kept the registrations to a certain amount.

If they moved it to Tacoma it would be so much easier though. Awards in one room, dance in one room, and cheer in the main hall. I'm sure that convention center is way more expensive though cause it's HUGE

If they got rid of the individuals (or put them on Friday night like PacWest does) and set up a second floor for dance (like in the theatre?) or kept them all in the morning so there was only ONE floor change, I could see maybe how they could keep it in Bellevue.... if they kept the registrations to a certain amount.

If they moved it to Tacoma it would be so much easier though. Awards in one room, dance in one room, and cheer in the main hall. I'm sure that convention center is way more expensive though cause it's HUGE
I believe the individuals are on friday, right? i know groupstunt/partner stunts are on friday. I remember last year the level 5s (and even lower levels) competed on friday, then again on sunday. It just this competition has gotten so big, theyre going to have to find a different way to run it so its not so long!

I believe the individuals are on friday, right? i know groupstunt/partner stunts are on friday. I remember last year the level 5s (and even lower levels) competed on friday, then again on sunday. It just this competition has gotten so big, theyre going to have to find a different way to run it so its not so long!

no they did the individuals on Saturday morning mixed in with the tiny/mini category. I felt horrible for you guys having to be there so late on Saturday and then turn around and perform a good bit earlier on Sunday- but y'all looked FIERCE both days- and dare I say it a little SASSY ;) My heart really went out to those families that have multiple levels to watch who were there basically the entire weekend. I couldn't even begin to imagine what y'all went through- I was there 9 hours a day and that was bad enough. My cp got upset with me because I made her leave Saturday before she could watch the coed 4 from our gym but we stayed to watch the sr 2 and I had every intention of staying for support, but my eyes started getting heavy and I figured it was time to go.

ATC finally posted the scores for level 3, 4, 4.2, and 5. (no scores for level 6...?)
And dang VAS Large Coed 4!!! Highest score for the whole competition! (possibly. unless PCM got a higher score).

Right!?!? Amazing!

I see that my daughter not hitting her stunt had a huge impact on her team's score day 2. Lol!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back