All-Star [1/25-1/26] Atc International Starz Bellevue, Wa 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Way to be positive! Lol! I want to know if Titans are accepting an at-large, too! 3 of our coaches are Titans.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

This competition is always my favorite to compete at (this will be my 3rd year going) and i'm always impressed with how... glamorous... i feel when i compete there. It gives such a "big competition" feel even though its just a local one. Good luck to all the teams, especially teams first time going, its such a blast!

This competition is always my favorite to compete at (this will be my 3rd year going) and i'm always impressed with how... glamorous... i feel when i compete there. It gives such a "big competition" feel even though its just a local one. Good luck to all the teams, especially teams first time going, its such a blast!
You guys are in a huge division too!! Good luck!!! Get some rest today!

My CP competes around 2pm and then again at 9ish. Talk about a long day! Lol Originally her first team was competing at 11am, so we would have had 10 hours to wait! Thankfully we like to watch other teams compete so it's all good. Good luck to everyone!

They did announce current standings in divisions- just not scores. Today is a clean slate- so we just have to wait and see :)

They did announce current standings in divisions- just not scores. Today is a clean slate- so we just have to wait and see :)
I'm curious if participants like that system, I
kinda feel like what's the point of going full out day 1 and how do you know if you need to makes some adjustments

ETA: holy large photos! my bad :eek::oops:
ATC's facebook account has been posting the level rankings so far (level 1 and level 2 so far)
zyfq55.jpg

30m97as.jpg

This is the only time I'll have helpful information, because I'm trapped here waiting for level 4 awards. Final 4 are SE Diamonds, NV (Code Red? Blackout? I can never remember), PCM io6, and Oregon Dream Team.

Eta: I'm not really a fan of this way of awarding bids. PCM was amazing, but they had an injury. Now they have to perform again. I hope they are able to do well. :(

Last edited:
Back