All-Star [1/25-1/26] Atc International Starz Bellevue, Wa 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is the only time I'll have helpful information, because I'm trapped here waiting for level 4 awards. Final 4 are SE Diamonds, NV (Code Red? Blackout? I can never remember), PCM io6, and Oregon Dream Team.

Eta: I'm not really a fan of this way of awarding bids. PCM was amazing, but they had an injury. Now they have to perform again. I hope they are able to do well. :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
From what I saw on twitter and via my friend on PCM it was natural venom with the injury, not PCM.

I think the PCM injury was during their second performance. nV had the injury during the final 4. I really hope it wasn't too serious =(

PCM had an injury during their first performance. The NV one was worse. :(

PCM for the win!

This is the only time I'll have helpful information, because I'm trapped here waiting for level 4 awards. Final 4 are SE Diamonds, NV (Code Red? Blackout? I can never remember), PCM io6, and Oregon Dream Team.

Eta: I'm not really a fan of this way of awarding bids. PCM was amazing, but they had an injury. Now they have to perform again. I hope they are able to do well. :(

I had to look it up online because I can't keep the team names straight either but their level 4 is Blackout and level 5 is Code Red. Did you see what happened with the injury? I was not there at that point (way too late for me) and just saw what was on twitter.

I was on the opposite side of the stage, but during a stunt the flyer came down and (for whatever reason) the base fell straight back and hit her head. It appeared that she was knocked unconscious, but I'm not positive. She was able to walk of the stage, after a few minutes and with assistance, and she appeared to be ok a bit later...meaning she wasn't rushed to the hospital or anything. It was really scary and I'm glad it wasn't worse. At that point, Code Red was putting on one of the cleanest performances of the Fierce Fours (they were 3rd to perform, I think), so it was really upsetting. I wanted to go hug those kids as they walked off the stage. Heartbreak, for sure.

Edited to add a disclaimer that my impression of the performances is based on only my mom impression. Lol! I have no clue which performances were the best. PCM was amazing to watch, though. They earned their paid bid. Oh, and their injury was smaller (I think!) but they carried a flyer off the stage after their first performance yesterday. Again, I just happened to be sitting at the exit side of the stage. They looked so upset. Obviously the performance was amazing, but I'm sure the injury had them worried. In my opinion, though, the final performance was even better!

Last edited:
Love Phoenix! If it's mostly the same group of athletes from Stealth, then they're seriously the nicest team ever.

Do you guys know if ATC releases all of the scoresheets? I know they posted level 1 and 2, but I really want to see the level 3 and 4 scoresheets! I was hoping they'd be posted, but not yet. Maybe because of the late ending?

Sooo...did they change their mind about this? Because it sounds like they are going on an at large. Maybe Diamonds passed it down?

I just saw that too that Brittany posted on facebook. How exciting for them if they are accepting it and fundraising. They've got quite a bit of time to take care of it so maybe that was the change of heart?

And that sounds really scary about the NV routine. I wish they would post the rest of the score breakdowns cause I'm curious to see how all the teams ranked that moved on to the final 4 and how close NV would've been had they hit that routine. Good thing PacWest and USA's offer paid bids and they'll get another chance there.

Also, it was SUCH a long day. I know lots of gyms didn't, by my kid had to be there for all of her gym's teams (which was fine, but she had to be there at 8am on Sunday.) and then her team time got moved to later. By the time her level 4 team performed, she was wiped out. One of her stunts only stayed up thanks to a sweet friend of her's from another gym just screaming that she needed to squeeze and stay up there. I could see how exhausted her little body was. Anyway, I can't even imagine how the 4 remaining Worlds teams managed.

Isn't there a Cali comp that does two performances on Sunday similar to how ATC did it? Or do they have the 5's compete on three days?

I think it would've been alot better if they hadn't had the teams there so late on Saturday. I'm sure there were quite a few crossovers from the level 4 teams that went at like 10pm so even tho the 5's went earlier in the day, they must've just been exhausted. Not a fan of how late it ran. I wonder if they'll explore another venue, cutting registrations, or maybe not changing out the floors multiple times in one day. They could've saved so much time if they hadn't had dance go at 2 separate times on Saturday.

Isn't there a Cali comp that does two performances on Sunday similar to how ATC did it? Or do they have the 5's compete on three days?

I think it would've been alot better if they hadn't had the teams there so late on Saturday. I'm sure there were quite a few crossovers from the level 4 teams that went at like 10pm so even tho the 5's went earlier in the day, they must've just been exhausted. Not a fan of how late it ran. I wonder if they'll explore another venue, cutting registrations, or maybe not changing out the floors multiple times in one day. They could've saved so much time if they hadn't had dance go at 2 separate times on Saturday.
That part was a little rediculous. I wish they would've had the dance teams preform like all together instead of changing the floor so many times. (although they did move very fast)

Also they could've saved time by having the level 2 grand champs/ small senior awards NOT on the stage, but instead in the theatre

Back