All-Star 2012 London Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm also sad Gymmastics is already over
Rythmic gymnastics is just not the same :( though it's pretty amazing what those girls can do with those balls and stuff

I'm actually excited for rhythmic! I just think its so pretty what they can do while tossing the ball, clubs or twirling the ribbon. As I've stated before.. If I only hadn't been so stubborn when I was 7..

Ahh reading tweets about this beach volleyball final is nerve racking!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I am very sad that swimming, diving and gymnastics are now finished (unless there is another men's event today that I am not realizing.) I try to watch track & field...it just does not do it for me the way the other three do.:(
I'm pretty sure diving hasn't finished :)

I seriously wish I was Kerry Walsh. She is so amazing, and her and Misty are so dynamic together.

Misty May and Kerri Walsh and TOO FREAKING CUTE. I love them way too much. I will miss Misty so much but I'm so glad Kerri will be coming back!

And one thing I was thinking of....I know we were all a little disappointed in the performances of the men's gymnastics team, specifically in team finals. But there is a serious chance they all return. Look how young the all are. Danell and Jake are 20, John O and Sam are 19. The only older one is Jon Horton at 26. And he's already state he plans on training for a 2016 run. Men peak in gymnastics much later than women, due to the huge amount of strength their moves require. Most of these other guys competing are around the 22-26 age. This was a great experience for all of them and I hope they all can stay healthy and return for 2016! Imagine how great they will be then!

tumblr_m8g9boo8yw1rdpa5go1_400.gif

McKayla is not impressed :p That Tumblr page is actually really amusing though.

Back