All-Star Gas Prices

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I live 45 minutes SW of Chicago and it's $4.19. I drive a tiny, gas efficient car and I still get depressed when I fill up.

On 4th of July it was $2.99. Two days later it went up to $3.20 and now it's around $3.74 -_-

I live in a small town right outside of Winston Salem NC and gas has been about to hit $4 for the past couple weeks. Luckily, I live about 2 minutes from my school, so that's not really a problem. But I live about 25-40 minutes from my gym depending on traffic and I have practice 4 days a week. Need I mention my brother's travel baseball team is out of Durham (2 hour drive) and he plays most of his tournaments either there or out of state. (right now they're in Columbia SC). And to top it off my dad travels every week and has to drive to Greensboro to catch his flights, and thats a 45-1 hour drive. So my family spends a lot on gas...smh.

Richmond, VA is about $3.69 a gallon. And my gas light is dimly lit at most times.

mmm if i worked it out correctly (converting litres to gallons and AUD to USD) it's around $6 per gallon in Melb, Australia... no wonder everyone here is always complaining it's too expensive!

In the UK its about £1.40 per litre.. about 4 litres in a gallon so that is... £5.60. In dollars that is about 9 dollars!!! I drive to practice twice a week (luckily in an economic car..) about 20miles average round trip.. plus all my regular driving.

Back