OT Hunger Games

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
3 days until the Midnight Premiere! Been waiting since the first book came out and now that the movie is finally here it makes me feel old haha.

In addition to Divergent and the Maze Runner trilogy, if y'all liked the Hunger Games i'd suggest:
Legend by Marie Lu
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Inside by Maria V. Snyder
Wither by Lauren DeStephano

All good in their own ways.

Not telling you who she picks but, There really isn't a team anything due to the fact that everything gets set and stone. :)

Don't understand why theres TEAM whatever..in Twilight when its not like shes going to write a new book and make bella fall in love with jacob all the sudden. lol
Only possible team is Team Katniss.

And live2cheer10 can't wait for you to finish hehe

I'm so excited for the movie!! I'm going to the midnight premier with some of my friends and I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to go with us (he won't go because he says there'll be too many fan girls *sigh*)....

It took me a few hours to read the first one (it was for school and my mom got mad at me) but took me FOREVER to read the second.. The third was OK but I like the first one the best

Just finished The Hunger Games. I've been waiting to read this thread until I finished the book in case of spoilers. I loved it, and can't wait to see the movie this weekend. I'm about to start Catching Fire.

Only possible team is Team Katniss.

And live2cheer10 can't wait for you to finish hehe
I don't want to read it because of everything everyone has said. I'm in denial.

So in my Film class, we have to do a storyboard project...and I'm doing mine on the scene where Rue dies. I'm only slightly addicted..

I don't want to read it because of everything everyone has said. I'm in denial.

So in my Film class, we have to do a storyboard project...and I'm doing mine on the scene where Rue dies. I'm only slightly addicted..
lol *Spoiler Alert*

guys this time tomorrow I will be getting in line to wait for the Imax theatre at midnight. Midnight movies get crazy in my area so you have to get there early if you don't want to be looking straight up the whole movie.

guys this time tomorrow I will be getting in line to wait for the Imax theatre at midnight. Midnight movies get crazy in my area so you have to get there early if you don't want to be looking straight up the whole movie.
Same.....Im in a college town currently, so people get crazy for these things. They already sold out of 6 midnight showings before the morning that first day the tickets went on sale if that gives a better picture! My friends and I are doing a tag team system tomorrow starting after lunch so at least 1 person will be in line starting at 2pm and all of us will be there after 7! Coloring books, snacks, and kindles are the ultimate line survival kit

Same.....Im in a college town currently, so people get crazy for these things. They already sold out of 6 midnight showings before the morning that first day the tickets went on sale if that gives a better picture! My friends and I are doing a tag team system tomorrow starting after lunch so at least 1 person will be in line starting at 2pm and all of us will be there after 7! Coloring books, snacks, and kindles are the ultimate line survival kit
You sound like me! We have 12 theaters in just this the Imax theatre and they all are showing 12 and most are showing at 3, not to mention the other 4 or 5 movie theaters in town showing the movie. I will not be stuck in the front of Imax so I will be getting there at 6 cause thats the earliest I can be there. We got there at 730 for Hp2 and didn't have to sit up front so I hope that will be early enough

Back