All-Star Jamfest Indy Updates - Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Someone please explain why they called them large senior?? I may have missed that :/ I apologize if I did! Does that matter for what division they compete in at worlds?

L5 - Small Senior Cheer
24 - 79.80 GAGE Allstars Dragons Paramount
23 - 79.98 Iowa Allstars Blaze
22 - 80.13 Cheer Champions Stars
21 - 80.88 Five Star Super Stars
20 - 81.69 The Matrix Allstars Lady X
19 - 82.13 Ohio Valley Allstars Diamonds
18 - 82.50 Capitol City Cheer X5
17 - 83.48 LXC Infinity
16 - 84.09 Cheer Corp. Allstars Generals
15 - 84.13 Buckeye Cheer Elite Pride
14 - 84.48 Peak Athletics Tigers
13 - 84.52 Spirit Elite Inferno
12 - 84.57 Pittsburgh Pride Allstars Glitz
11 - 84.77 Star Athletics Senior Red
10 - 84.90 Heat Athletics Firestorm
9 - 85.19 FCA Gems Rubies
8 - 85.82 Elite Cheer Michigan Celebrity
7 - 85.94 Crimson Heat Allstars 5 Alarm
6 - 87.09 Elite Cheer Inc. Stars
5 - 88.00 Cheer Command Rockets Generals
4 - 88.42 Maryland Twisters Eclipse
3 - 89.65 Central Jersey Allstars
2 - 90.42 Cheer Extreme Allstars Small Senior X
1 - 91.67 Green Bay Elite Lime.

see i do not agree with this at all. i understand teams do have better tumbling and stunts but if you dont execute the routine right and others do then you should move down. like md twisters had about 12 points in dedictutions and they still got 4th. it makes not sense. same with green bay they had tones of deductions and teams like 5, 6, 7, and 8 had way bettter routines then them. i wasent very pleased with the scoreing this year.

L5 - Small Senior Cheer
24 - 79.80 GAGE Allstars Dragons Paramount
23 - 79.98 Iowa Allstars Blaze
22 - 80.13 Cheer Champions Stars
21 - 80.88 Five Star Super Stars
20 - 81.69 The Matrix Allstars Lady X
19 - 82.13 Ohio Valley Allstars Diamonds
18 - 82.50 Capitol City Cheer X5
17 - 83.48 LXC Infinity
16 - 84.09 Cheer Corp. Allstars Generals
15 - 84.13 Buckeye Cheer Elite Pride
14 - 84.48 Peak Athletics Tigers
13 - 84.52 Spirit Elite Inferno
12 - 84.57 Pittsburgh Pride Allstars Glitz
11 - 84.77 Star Athletics Senior Red
10 - 84.90 Heat Athletics Firestorm
9 - 85.19 FCA Gems Rubies
8 - 85.82 Elite Cheer Michigan Celebrity
7 - 85.94 Crimson Heat Allstars 5 Alarm
6 - 87.09 Elite Cheer Inc. Stars
5 - 88.00 Cheer Command Rockets Generals
4 - 88.42 Maryland Twisters Eclipse
3 - 89.65 Central Jersey Allstars
2 - 90.42 Cheer Extreme Allstars Small Senior X
1 - 91.67 Green Bay Elite Lime.

see i do not agree with this at all. i understand teams do have better tumbling and stunts but if you dont execute the routine right and others do then you should move down. like md twisters had about 12 points in dedictutions and they still got 4th. it makes not sense. same with green bay they had tones of deductions and teams like 5, 6, 7, and 8 had way bettter routines then them. i wasent very pleased with the scoreing this year.
You aren't the judge out there, so you don't really have a place as to "who deserved what"... ALL these teams deserve to place well as they've put in the time and work... However, if you can honestly say you "know" Jamfest's rubric scoring system as well as their score sheets in-and-out, then obviously these teams scored the way they deserved by Jamfest's eyes. If these teams and gyms didn't feel Jamfest was fair or worthy of having a legit scoring system, then they wouldn't go... Obviously they know what they are doing. Great job to all these teams. You all looked fantastic.

You aren't the judge out there, so you don't really have a place as to "who deserved what"... ALL these teams deserve to place well as they've put in the time and work... However, if you can honestly say you "know" Jamfest's rubric scoring system as well as their score sheets in-and-out, then obviously these teams scored the way they deserved by Jamfest's eyes. If these teams and gyms didn't feel Jamfest was fair or worthy of having a legit scoring system, then they wouldn't go... Obviously they know what they are doing. Great job to all these teams. You all looked fantastic.

i never said i knew the score sheets in and out but i didnt glance at them and its obvious that md twisters did not deserve that place same with green bay elite. and this is the first comp i didnt agree with jamfests scoring system. and yes this divison did put on a great performce.

i never said i knew the score sheets in and out but i didnt glance at them and its obvious that md twisters did not deserve that place same with green bay elite. and this is the first comp i didnt agree with jamfests scoring system. and yes this divison did put on a great performce.

Thought cheer extreme should have won this division

Also don't know how a division with 25 doesn't have paid bid winner, but ice lightning who had huge issues day one in much smaller division gets paid bid. All coed scored way higher, despite major deductions.

The new UA jr 5 team is from the famous kids that followed their coaches over and they are out of the UA south location. Someone said before that they have only been around for a few weeks but i believe that its only been about a week. They did SO good for just a week!! so proud of them they had a great first competition no matter what the placement was!

Back