All-Star Uca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Am I the only one who wish Stingray athletes stayed in their uniforms for awards? I know steel did today but 99% of the time they dont.

As a former Rays athlete I can tell you that when they first started doing that it was because of the cover up rule that was put in place a few seasons ago. It was a decision made to keep us covered if there was a long period in between competing and awards. I can not say if that is still the reason they do, but that is how it began.

No, what was it?

Edited: saw it on Twitter and that's why I posted it. It's out there if anyone is willing to look. Didn't realize I couldn't post it, and I'm sorry if I stepped on any toes!

Last edited:

...I mean I suck at rules and I immediately saw that as an illegal skill. You can't blame the "powers that be" for giving you a deduction for placing a clearly illegal skill in your routine? I don't understand the hissy fit. She isn't the first coach to get a legality deduction and she won't be the last. Take it out of your routine and call it a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
...I mean I suck at rules and I immediately saw that as an illegal skill. You can't blame the "powers that be" for giving you a deduction for placing a clearly illegal skill in your routine? I don't understand the hissy fit. She isn't the first coach to get a legality deduction and she won't be the last. Take it out of your routine and call it a day.

I don't understand the "I can't support it anymore" comment. Does that mean boycotting UCA? Other events? ..

I'm confused on the whole "organization I did not place in power" comment...maybe there was more on the post, but from that comment I was confused. Can someone explain that? I'm not confused she's upset and saying it's her last straw, she seems to say that when SE doesn't win/place well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coaches change routines and get legalities called all the time.

Any time you change something, you can check and double check but you really don't know 100% if it's going to get you called until you compete it.

You take your legality deduction or warning and move on.

I can bet you that most teams and staff members don't do the "Done with this comp" and *insert super vague comment about "not believing" in things* thing that certain folks do.

Last edited:
Back