All-Star Uca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you are concerned about a legality, you send it in to USASF. If you have an email stating it is legal, they cannot give you the legality for it. If as performed they cannot tell and you have the email, it is still supposed to be a warning.

lucky for us, worlds is a completely different scoresheet ;)

No, but I can get behind her completely for fighting against scoresheet changes. But the legality would have happened on any scoresheet which is why I feel like she's using the scoresheet as a scapegoat in this situation.

Well, the scoresheet is not completely different.

I can't share exactly what is shared in the asga group, but this is definitely about the scoresheet and not about the legality (even though I could see why you think that if you have only seen the post and not the whole conversation in the asga group).

The problem is the subjectivity of the scoresheet. It has been discussed all season long among coaches. Things happening like " great jumps, awesome technique and timing" in the comments and then scoring a 4.0 on technique. I could tell you things that have happened all season long just like this. Peach scoring relatively low on day 1 of NCA? They probably were "in the range" and could not contest it, even though the same routine scores significantly higher at every other competition.

I don't even know what happened. Two people on the floor in almost the same spot? So strange and unlike them... The first one was weird, the second was a complete HUH for me.

Latest posts

Back