All-Star Uca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

if the piggy back is illegal how is this legal is panthers pyramid from 2014?

My guess is that it looks like the difference being for panthers, the girl wasn't on her shoulders and was kept in front of her and the prep wasn't fully extended.. but SE was basically a two-high shoulder sit and was held in the air for like twice as long making it weight-baring vs. transitional

Last edited:
Thought for Large 5 the max number was 36 athletes. The score sheet from day 1 shows 37. Thinking this was just a typo. Or maybe a sub for an injury and roster didnt get changed?

im shocked SE is so low. But lets put it this way if they would have gone to NCA with that element, it would have been a repeat to what happened last year..... lets say the deduction was taken off though, would they be in third then?

im shocked SE is so low. But lets put it this way if they would have gone to NCA with that element, it would have been a repeat to what happened last year..... lets say the deduction was taken off though, would they be in third then?

Without the deduction they're in 2nd. Assuming everyone hits tomorrow, I say they end in 3rd.

Small Senior:
xmsy07.jpg

Last edited:
Just a PSA for those not from the US: the time change was made to summer time this night in the US and might change how many hours you're ahead/behind the US time zones if your country didn't "spring forward" tonight, too.

Just a PSA for those not from the US: the time change was made to summer time this night in the US and might change how many hours you're ahead/behind the US time zones if your country didn't "spring forward" tonight, too.
I always get so confused, we don't Spring forward until the 27th. Thanks Emily!

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

They have the third highest raw score, but Orange also had deductions so SE would have been in second.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back