All-Star Uca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just watching the feed and I have to say, I was VERY impressed with Alaska Allstars Black Ice. I remember them being medium coed a while ago and I think they look great in small coed!

IO 5 - Final results
1- Cheer Athletics Charlotte - Queencats
2- Step Ahead

IO Large Coed 5 - Final results
1- Top Gun - OO5
2- Palm Beach Lightning - Platinum
3- PCV Potsdam Panthers (Germany)

IO Small Coed 5 - Final results
1- Alaska Allstars - Black Ice
2- Stars Vipers - Stars Vipers Anacondas
3- Peak Athletics Plus - Scratch Cats
4- Top Gun - TGIF
5- Fame All Stars - Finale
6- Shadow Cheer All Stars (Germany) - Flawless

IO 6 - Final results
1- Shadow Cheer All Stars (Germany) - Celebrity

Intl open sm coed 5

6- shadow
5- fame
4- top gun
3- peak athletics
2- stars vipers anacondas
1- Alaska all stars black ice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OO5's score was a 98.30 today. [emoji33]
pulpk.jpg

Last edited:
are they still doing the triple crown thing they did the one year when top gun won.... it says it on the uca schedule at the very end. Or is that something different, cause i thought the triple crown included worlds, or is it NCA, UCA and cheersport.

are they still doing the triple crown thing they did the one year when top gun won.... it says it on the uca schedule at the very end. Or is that something different, cause i thought the triple crown included worlds, or is it NCA, UCA and cheersport.
Nca, uca, cheersport. They did it last year and Peach and BSB won it. There's also the high point or whatever it's called for every division for the team that has the most points from all 3 if they didn't win all 3.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

OO5's score was a 98.30 today. [emoji33]
pulpk.jpg
I know there is a pretty significant difference between those scores, but I think it says a lot about each team that every one of them, regardless of their placement, came back stronger, cleaner (less deductions), and scored higher today. That's a perfect example of good sportsmanship and great cheerleading.

Back