All-Star Worlds 2015 Weekend Highlights

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WCSS winning again
TGLC
Vizion 20/20 getting 2nd
all of the new teams getting globes
Blink getting 3rd
Meg's periscope, her dad and her kitty- her dad's commentary was right on point. Meg's Dad for USASF President!
the whole medium Coed division- just melts my heart!
Spending the whole weekend with the most amazing cheer people- Fierceboarders! Love love love all of you

1: Vizion getting 2nd with 1 boy and he is flying too! I just love them and that gym just gained a fan!
2: Blink getting third. and erics picture with gabbi that guy just gives me life.
3. all the underdogs winning. C5, Generals and Nfinity first but also peach and coed elite. they just shows that you can still do it even if everyone says you cant.
4. eddie and orby. they just are so cute and i am such a fan. yeah say what you want about smoed and yes eddie has said some things i may not support but he is still a good person and orby is just wonderful. that photo is just perfection.
5. WCSS winning. I am such a fan of them and maybe i havent been for too long but they just owned it. (in my opinion.)

-Seeing all of the new World Champions; Generals, Peach, WCSS, Coed Elite, C5, and GT win. I've been waiting for some of these teams to win (or win again) for the past few years and I was so happy to see them on top (or back on top!).
-Smoed and Great Whites defending their titles. While I may not be the biggest Smoed fan out there, I can't deny the talent they have, and being able to win 4 times in a row in a division like Small Coed is no small feat. Oh, and GW's are perfect that's all.
-The sportsmanship of Medium Coed. No other words needed.
-Seeing how happy some teams were with their placements even though they didn't win. Reminds you that it's about more than just winning and it was very humbling!
-ICE Thunder making finals and hitting! I've said it a few times over the weekend but no words can describe how happy I am to see how far they have come since I was on Thunder in 2013. Love you all!
-Meg's periscope basically saving the day and lives of everybody on the boards. Thoroughly enjoyed being able to watch and hear the commentary (as well as the kitty!).
-The commentary by @ErinS, as per usual, was on point. Can always count on a laugh from her, especially during Worlds.
-Lastly, being able to share this weekend with all of y'all. Love how I can talk and be obsessed with cheer and not be judged while my friends give me weird looks for shutting myself in my room for 3 days to watch a live stream that isn't even mine #notsorry. Worlds on the boards is always a great time and gets better every year! Can't wait to see what the new season will bring!

Some of my favorite parts of the weekend
* getting to watch all the teams via live stream even with some of the little hiccups .
* watching the Medium Coed division perform and their awards. Everything about that division was AMAZING.
* 20/20 reaction to second in small coed and everyone else being so proud of them.
* ECE getting first... That was so unexpected, but the sportsmanship brought tears to my eyes.
*Coed elite winning although I was really rooting for Top Gun.
*Although, I am not a real fan of Ca Bullets smoed ... It was incredible to watch them perform both days and hitting near perfect routines. Talk about a come back when it mattered most! When they hit that last performance, I said (unmentionables- lol) they DID IT! It was exciting to watch.
* CEA SE was my all time favorite routine although they didn't take home the Gold. It was dynamic, you could see the energy and fire in the performance on the floor.
* sadly but it is true, I enjoyed reading through all the post and comments on the boards this past weekend :)

Last edited:
Does anyone have a video of Vizion? I didn't get to see them so I am very curious to see their routine, such a great video of them getting second, how cool! I think that reaction vid is prob my highlight and stars taking it back <3 and GBE getting fourth, wish they could have globed but still a very great accomplishment!

Does anyone have a video of Vizion? I didn't get to see them so I am very curious to see their routine, such a great video of them getting second, how cool! I think that reaction vid is prob my highlight and stars taking it back <3 and GBE getting fourth, wish they could have globed but still a very great accomplishment!

Any videos of GBE anywhere??

angel rice... from smoed... world champs... grand champs... #1 :D

CDoLQblWAAASx0A.jpg

as i turned out, jacob got a gold for being on smoed and bronze for being on cali coed
CDxCrvdVEAEU70H.jpg

Back