All-Star Worlds Info Packet

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Things I can understand:
Basically all the rules that attempt to keep kids from the 'Late Night Disaster Party' that ended up going down. Yeah, we don't want the cops called and a bunch of late-night partying by kids who need to compete.

That being said, I think this is about to become the most boring Worlds in history..

Only athletes can buy the commuter package. But friends and family can buy a 3-day park hopper for $210, but it says it only includes two days to WWOS.

Where in the packet does it have these new prices? I can't find them?

I didn't find the daily prices, so I'm not sure where that info came from.

USASF:
tumblr_m3s57oHEWh1ro931b.gif

But, really.

So shall we guess what teams will be exempt from these rules? How do you distinguish between a 2 pt gloat and a 6 pt gloat? In other words how can you apply any of these rules consistently and evenly?

Prices are high so they discourage casual visitors but still maintain their profit margin.

So if I see a world champion caliber team do a chest pump a few high 5s and a couple of fist pumps, should I see them drop from the top to the bottom in placements. And how will I know they applied the penalty if the scores with deducts aren't public?

Some of these are just ridiculous... "Athletes collapsing to the floor following a
performance when an injury does not seem
apparent." ....
I don't think that is ridiculous at all, they are being very clear with what they consider excessive so no one is surprised if they get a penalty assessed to their score. You may think the rule is ridiculous but I like that at least they are laying it out there.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. In the Olympics athletes celebrate correct? Worlds is pretty much the olympics of cheer. Who the heck isn't going to celebrate if they hit a perfect routine?!
They are not saying to celebrate, just do it off the mat. You don't see a whole coaching staff run up on the floor exercise when Gabby Douglas hits a routine. You may see them hug and celebrate but it is off the mat.

It's Halloween. I'm pretty sure this is USASF's equivalent to trick or treat. Trick: sick joke about high fives. Treat: getting the underage drunk messes of worlds under control.

The bids confused me, can someone tell me if you can upgrade from a partial paid to a full paid, and if so where is this rule?

Back