All-Star [1/30 - 2/1] Atc International Starz - Bellevue, Wa

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wait, so they get Friday to figure out that the lights will blind you and get a feel for the stage before they're actually scored? Well that seems like a great idea!

My thoughts when I first saw that. PCM isn't even exhibitioning, they found a gym to practice in on Friday night like most traveling teams have to do. Don't really understand the special treatment...

if I was a worlds team going for a bid- or a coach of one- I would not be happy...... just saying.......

I just heard our i5 has a pretty serious time conflict still.

Yeah us too. Our coaches perform right before our team. Gonna be kind of hard for them to coach in the warm up area when they are warming up themselves!

I guess we have a girl whose high school team is scheduled at UW 20 minutes before her team is scheduled at ATC. LOL!

I'm confused..... How come Lady Suns gets to Exhibition on Friday and then Compete on Saturday and Sunday??? (honestly just wondering how this works)
What are you talking about? My CP is on Lady Suns and we thought we were going to a local gym to practice Friday night?

Back