All-Star Cheer Hair Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone have any tips on how to tease curls without making them look uncurled? I use curlormers and I really want to tease my curled ponytail but I don't want it to look like I never curled my hair.

Go to the first page of this thread, and scroll down a bit. When you see the SOT hair tutorial, skip to the 7 minute mark. :)

They make extra long ones, tuckxandxtwist. My CP has probably atleast a foot left in the extra long ones and her hair is mid back. (But she is 7 so her back is shorter than yours lol)

They make extra long ones, tuckxandxtwist. My CP has probably atleast a foot left in the extra long ones and her hair is mid back. (But she is 7 so her back is shorter than yours lol)

Thanks! I've been thinking about getting them, but I'm so scared I'm going to get them and then have like, 4 inches of hair hanging out the bottom haha

how long can hair be before curlformers are too short
I bought the extra long ones (but they were rip offs from eBay so may not be identical to actual curlformers) and my hair is too long. It's fine if I just want to curl my hair for something other than a comp because I never start the curls right at the top. But I think for comp I'm going to attempt to put two curlformers on each piece of hair (really hoping there's a way to make that work...) My hair comes down to the small of my back, or the bottom of my ribs if I pull it over my shoulders.

I bought the extra long ones (but they were rip offs from eBay so may not be identical to actual curlformers) and my hair is too long. It's fine if I just want to curl my hair for something other than a comp because I never start the curls right at the top. But I think for comp I'm going to attempt to put two curlformers on each piece of hair (really hoping there's a way to make that work...) My hair comes down to the small of my back, or the bottom of my ribs if I pull it over my shoulders.

ah, that's almost how long mine is. How much hangs out? I may still try them and curl the ends with a curling iron.

ah, that's almost how long mine is. How much hangs out? I may still try them and curl the ends with a curling iron.
Can't actually remember right now... I'll probably be experimenting tomorrow so I'll let you know. I'll also measure them so you'll know if the Curlformers are longer :)

A girl from my gym as super long hair and her mom uses the extra long curlformers and then she uses one of the very small ones and puts it on the hair hanging out. If only a very little bit sticks out you have to put the curlformer in a little lower vs. right up to your root. On the curlformers website it says to put two in for long hair that doesn't fit. I definitely recommend them they are awesome!

ujyrara9.jpg
ugyzuvy6.jpg

^^^^ I did these curls with a curling wand!! And I loved it!!!!!:)

ahe4ube5.jpg

^^^and that with curlformers!! I thought it looked ugly!!!
(Her hair was partially pulled up which is why the top looks weird because her pony tail was hanging down in front of her face) but I dislike the curls!

Back