All-Star Cheer Hair Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is her pony. She was a difficult color match and this is very close but not exact. I am hoping with a little more hairspray on her natural hair it will blend even better. Do you guys think the difference is too noticeable? T
d9bf18d9e6821939a4ce4ec65715f5ad.jpg

I think it's great match! My CP's hair has a sorta natural ombré look to it so her pony is never quite the same color as the top of her hair, especially this time of year.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is her pony. She was a difficult color match and this is very close but not exact. I am hoping with a little more hairspray on her natural hair it will blend even better. Do you guys think the difference is too noticeable? T

It looks great! My CPs is a little off too, but you really can't tell unless you are in direct sunlight and you are really looking at it. I didn't even notice until we were walking outside in the sun after one comp.

Looks great!

What does the pin up look like before you put in in your hair? And does your natural hair just sit under the pony? Trying to visualize how that work lol
Your hair goes in a bun and the pinup goes over it and attaches to the bun. As long as your bun is very secure the pony is good to go.

It matches fine! But, it would be fine even if it didn't. My daughter's ponytail is blonde and the rest of her hair is dark brown. It's just the way her Ombré color is. [emoji23]
That's how mine is the second I get any roots! My ponytail then looks super blonde compared to the dark roots. Oh well, haterz gon hate no matter what color it is. I love it so much!

@BBinNCsMom what length is that? I am thinking about trimming Cp's a little. We got the 14 inch, but I am thinking is is just a little too long. I don't want to make it look unnatural by trimming though. I don't want to lose the taper that a natural pony has.

@BBinNCsMom what length is that? I am thinking about trimming Cp's a little. We got the 14 inch, but I am thinking is is just a little too long. I don't want to make it look unnatural by trimming though. I don't want to lose the taper that a natural pony has.

Hers is 12 inches. I think yours looks great. We would have gotten 14 inches but I didn't want to spend anymore $$. Definitely take it to a stylist with experience trimming wigs if you do it.

Back