All-Star Cheer Hair Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Varsity just posted this photo of Full Out Fury girls on their twitter page.
Look at that gorgeous hair!
2afza6q.jpg

My daughter's hair is pin straight and does not hold a curl well. What is a good hair spray to use to help it hold for the whole comp?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
It comes in a yellow can - I think it's Got2Be Freeze (or something like that). Spray gel + curl formers overnight + Freeze spray = curls that last all day for us.

My daughter's hair is pin straight and does not hold a curl well. What is a good hair spray to use to help it hold for the whole comp?

Aussie Freeze Spray. It's awesome and will hold curls during rain/snow/or 90 weather. Love it.
Okay, maybe they fall a little in rain but hey, they got all wet!

Aquanet... Yes the one old ladies use! Seriously works. I have the same type of hair and after I started using that I could take out my bow and hair thing and my hair would still be up in a ponytail!

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend something to volumize a ponytail - besides teasing?

I'm noticing that my cp's hair holds curl in her pony - but the hair needs more volume. She has a lot of hair - but it's fine. I am thinking maybe a volumizing powder could help? Does anyone ever use anything like that?

that is some serious cindy-lou who hair. (i hope it's not really that high off her head and it's just the angle of the photo?)

This is the third photo I've seen of this girl - CP showed me the other two on IG. In all the photos the top of her head looks stretched, so CP and I have decided it's photoshopped. No matter how high your poof or pony, the bow should still be sitting on the top of the head, not 3 inches above it.

969592_10151396809426012_1113897106_n.jpg

Texas cheer hair is one of the reasons I cut over half this mop off... Too hard basket teasing and curling for every comp!

1000556_10151397916556012_1014004345_n.jpg

On the subject of cheer hair - invest in a good detangler! This is just ten minutes with a comb at the De Lorenzo "The Ends" product! :fro:

Back